Friday, January 14, 2011

Since the purpose of these blogs is for everyone to get to know who you are, I figure the best way to do this is to take one of those surveys that I always get tagged in on Facebook. So here is the most recent one....

Sixty-five Questions You've Probably Never Been Asked

1. First thing you wash in the shower?
Hair
2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
Either black or grey.
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Uh...I guess?
4. Do you plan outfits?
Not unless its for something important.
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
 Glad that its the weekend.
6. Whats the closest thing to you that's red?
The bricks that are right in front of me in the Letterman Building
7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
I can't really remember any dreams in recent memory.
8. Did you meet anybody new today?
Not that I'm aware of at least.
9. What are you craving right now?
White Castle
10. Do you floss?
Nope (but don't tell my dentist)
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
 A disgusting food
12. Are you emotional?
Not normally, I'm usually pretty level-headed.
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
Nope.

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
In a bowl- I bite, in a cone- I lick.
15. Do you like your hair?
On most days I do. Today is one of those days.
16. Do you like yourself?
Yes. I am the most awesome person ever.
17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
Is he paying?
18. What are you listening to right now?
NPR. Its playing right above my head.
19. Are your parents strict?
They can be.
20. Would you go sky diving?
I'd like to, but I don't know if I could will myself to do it.
21. Do you like cottage cheese?
Ew. No.
22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
Yes. Reggie Miller, Isaiah Thomas, the members of Enter Shikari, and the members of Four Year Strong.
23. Do you rent movies often?
Through Netflix I do.
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?
Not that I can tell.
25. How many countries have you visited?
2

26. Have you made a prank phone call?
Yup
27. Ever been on a train?
Numerous times. My dad used to work for the railroad. I love taking the train.
28. Brown or white eggs?
Either.
29.Do you have a cell-phone?
Yep.
30. Do you use chap stick?
No.
31. Do you own a gun?
I've got a BB pistol, a few Airsoft guns, and a paintball gun that jams all the time.
32. Can you use chop sticks?
Yes and no. I can, but I don't think that I use them correctly.
33. Who are you going to be with tonight?
Probably a bunch of the boys. I think we are going to finish the American Pie marathon tonight.
34. Are you too forgiving?
Haha probably.
35. Ever been in love?
I don't honestly know.
36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow?
Probably sleeping.
37. Ever have cream puffs?
Yes! Cream puffs are amazing!
38. Last time you cried?
I really do not know.
39. What was the last question you asked?
A question in scriptwriting about formatting.
40. Favorite time of the year?
Probably summer, but I do enjoy winter.
41. Do you have any tattoos?
Not yet but I want to get one. However, my parents did say they would disown me if I did.
42. Are you sarcastic?
Its like my third language.
43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
Yes I have.
44. Ever walked into a wall?
Hasn't everyone?
45. Favorite color?
Black and red.
46. Have you ever slapped someone?
Not when I actually meant it.
47. Is your hair curly?
When it gets really long, it turns curly.
48. What was the last CD you bought?
Creatures by Motionless In White.
49. Do looks matter?
Yes and no. Personality will get you farther in the long run, but looks are what get you noticed originally.
50. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
I honestly do not know. I've never been presented with the situation, so I'm not really sure how I would respond.
51. Is your phone bill sky high?
Nope. The joys of an unlimited data plan.
52. Do you like your life right now?
Yeah. It could be better, but I'm not complaining.
53. Do you sleep with the TV on?
Sometimes.
54. Can you handle the truth?
Usually
55. Do you have good vision?
Better than some, worse than most.
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
Yes I do.
57. How often do you talk on the phone?
Fairly often.
58. The last person you held hands with?
Good question...haha.
59. What are you wearing?
Jeans, t-shirt, and a sweatshirt.
60.What is your favorite animal?
Raccoon
61. Where was your default picture taken at?
My friend's house for New Year's.
62. Can you hula hoop?
I've lost the skill a bit over the years, but yes.
63. Do you have a job?
Yes. I work for my mom's company.
64. What was the most recent thing you bought?
Textbooks. Extortion if I have ever seen it.
65. Have you ever crawled through a window?
On occasion.

1 comment:

  1. I will use your questions to ask my Chinese friends. we have the same kind of quesrions in Chinese. I think that will be cool to ask them in English

    ReplyDelete