Tuesday, March 1, 2011

LOST

I am addicted. I had always meant to watch Lost, but every time I would make an effort to watch it, I would get distracted and confused. However, now that the entire series is on Netflix, I have decided to start from the beginning and work my way all the way through. Currently, I'm a little over half-way through the first season, but it's gonna take some time. The first season alone is 25 episodes, with each being 45 minutes long, and with a total of 6 seasons, I'm going to be here for awhile. So if you need to find me, I'll probably be watching Lost.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, last year spring semester my roommate decided to do this very thing. I swear all she did for about a month is watch LOST on her computer. Day and night. It was bad news. It will most definitely consume your life, but you'll love it!

    ReplyDelete