Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Band Of The Week- 4/20

The band of the week for this week is "Circa Survive."I listened to them a ton when I was younger, but for some reason I kind of just quit. That is until a few days ago. My neighbor, who is a music nut, gives me all sorts of amazing CD's every once in a while and in this last batch was Circa Survive's newest album "Blue Sky Noise." I listened to it and was completely blown away. Since that point, I have not listened to anything else. Every single song is amazing and so beautifully done.

Here is my personal favorite song on the album (not to say that every song isn't good.)

2 comments:

  1. Circa Survive is amazing. Anthony Green's voice is to die for. Juturna is still my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great. I intended to buy CD's, but I found they are much expensive in American than in China. I do not know why.

    ReplyDelete