Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Band of the Week- April 13th

I don't really know why I didn't think of this earlier. Since I'm so into music, I figured I might as well share some of my personal favorites. From now on, I am going to share with you a new band every Wednesday. Today's band: CLUTCH.

These guys are nowhere "new" but that doesn't mean they aren't awesome. I
completely forgot about this band for awhile, until my roommate started playing some a few days ago. Immediately, I remembered how good these guys were and I haven't stopped listening to them since.

Here is the video for one of their more popular songs (and the song that got me interested in them in the first place.)

2 comments:

  1. Can't say I like the band (not my preferred style), but I do like the video. Reminds me of those '80s MTV rock videos and Spinaltap! I think it's funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea! This definitely would've made blogging easier if I'd thought of something like it earlier... I'm really into photography. Maybe I'll start posting really cool pictures I've taken...

    ReplyDelete