Friday, February 18, 2011

Classical Music

I forgot how much I love classical music. Every Wednesday and Friday, I sit out in front of the Indiana Public Radio studio in the Letterman Building while I wait for my next class. This is the time when I write my blogs as it gives me something to do while sitting here. During this time, IPR has a segment dedicated to classical music. I hear what is being played and it allows me to relax and remember a genre of music that most people have forgotten.

2 comments:

  1. Classical music is amazing! Back in my high school concert band, we would play classical music for our District and State competitions. I really miss all of that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. when driving in rush hour traffic back in nyc, classical music was the only thing that kept me calm

    ReplyDelete