Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Looking Too Good For My Own Good

I am wearing a suit. Well, not exactly a "suit" but a pair of nice pants, a dress shirt, a tie, and the vest that goes with my suit. So basically a suit.

I must admit, I look awesome right now. Not that I don't normally or anything, just more awesome than normal.

It has been scientifically proven that when you wear a suit (or anything that makes you look good) you have more confidence, and therefore perform better in most social situations, including (but not limited to) school, work, parties, etc. This is how I feel right now. I feel like I could do anything right now. Just my little tidbit from the day.

3 comments:

  1. Where's the picture, Tom? Can't just say you look good and not show proof :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just like "the situation" says when you smell good, you look good, and when you look good you feel good. Something along those lines.

    But congrats on looking shnazzy. Wear it to your conference haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, why are you wearing your "suit?" Lol. But yes i agree suit make people look charming and confident.

    ReplyDelete